Friday, April 1, 2011

Getting started

I am just getting started blogging... I am the mom to 3 boys and live with the love of my life...

My DF is Brad - an attorney and rabid UK football fan. I do mean rabid... like he knows all about the 3rd string backup linebacker that is a red-shirt freshman... Makes for an interesting football season.

My oldest is from my first go-around.  Dude (as he is commonly referred to) is 14 and a total teenager... every other question is about what car he will get to drive, getting more time on the computer, staying up later, sleeping later, etc...

Duck (based on his ultrasound picture) is 2 years and (almost) 4 months... He is a beast - about 38 inches and 33 lbs and hasn't met anything he can't climb or tackle.  He is all boy - never go around anything if you can go over or under or through it!  Cars, trucks, trains, planes all make great play things... And one of his first major words - "FOOTBALL"...

Kermit (again - from his ultrasound pic) is 6 months.  We have his check-up next week, so I will give stats then, but he was called gigantor by his aunt... He is a sweet baby, but ready to chase his brothers all over the house... And eat anything and everything.  We are doing the EBF thing, so he is just getting food now- but he LOVES his rice cereal... grabs the spoon with both hands to "help" direct it to his mouth! 

I am a full time working mom, also an attorney and couldn't imagine doing anything else in life (ok, so maybe sometimes, but who doesn't)... I am thinking of changing areas of practice, but more on that later!

This blog is a chance for me to post about being the only female in a house full of boys, being a working mom who has to pump at work to feed piggy boy, trying to maintain my sanity and tell about the cute (and not so cute) things my boys do!

Hope you all enjoy hearing about my path as much as I am enjoying traveling down it!

No comments:

Post a Comment