Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I grow beasts!!!

So Kermit had his 6 month check up yesterday and is apparently a total gigantor!!!  He is off the charts on length and in the 90th percentile for weight... Hard to believe my little froggy has grown so much... He was 8 lbs 10 oz at birth, but is now 20 lbs 15 oz and has gone from 21 inches to 30.25!!! 

I don't know where the time has gone... can it really be over 6 months since he was born?!?  It doesn't seem possible... and that means I have been back to work for 5 months (that I will totally believe and some days think it feels like more!)

I looked at Duck's growth chart from his 6 month check up - he was chunkier and shorter... but they are pretty close in size (which is funny since Duck started out the same length but had 3/4 of a lb on Kermit!)

We had professional pictures taken of Kermit yesterday as well... boy, was that overdue... But he was a total trooper... He nursed about a 1/2 hour before we got started - went through diaper shots and 3 outfits and over 100 pictures before we were done... After looking at the pictures to choose, he demanded to be fed again... I guess boys are like that... Always demanding to eat... LOL

Dude is like that too... At 14 he is about 5'9" and weighs a whole whoppin' 120 lbs!  So jealous that he can eat anything he wants and not worry about it... Actually, he is always trying to gain weight!!!  If only I had that problem...

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment